Welcome To aBlackWeb

This shit is traaaaasshhhh.

They deadass dropping weekly like binge watching don't exist

How does Homelander's son have superpowers if you you cant be born with those abilities . Did they inject the child with compound V?

How does Homelander's son have superpowers if you you cant be born with those abilities . Did they inject the child with compound V?
that is the mystery. They've left out some crucial information regarding Ryan's birth. Nothing's actually been confirmed in story, but it's assumed he was born a Supe.

the thing is though, Homelander himself seems to be different from the other supes. Like Mother's Milk said in season 1, Homelander is a black hole while every other supe was given their powers through compound v.

I have a theory though: It's possible that Homelander was given the compound as a fetus and the mother did not survive the pregnancy, leading him to being raised in the lab.

but beyond that nothing is CONFIRMED about Ryan.

I'm assuming they're using this season as a setup season for season 3 , because the stories all over the place. Outside of a few great scenes here and there this season is a major drop off from season 1. It's only 3 episodes left in the season .if you gonna do a week to week episode release, you have to give better content than this . My rants over .just needed to get that off:stare:

Yeah, I've been noticing that in a lot of shows.... Mainly Titans and umbrella academy.... Have like 6 storylines going then try to wrap it up in 2 episodes...

Boys writing been pretty good tho.... But as I mentioned... They way off the rails from the comics....so nobody can't even predict where they going with this all.... It's solely on the writers/show runners

It's not gonna be a ending from the comics

Yeah, I've been noticing that in a lot of shows.... Mainly Titans and umbrella academy.... Have like 6 storylines going then try to wrap it up in 2 episodes...

Boys writing been pretty good tho.... But as I mentioned... They way off the rails from the comics....so nobody can't even predict where they going with this all.... It's solely on the writers/show runners

based on the comic parallels how many more seasons you think they have left?

I found out the other day it was home lander and not the deep, that in the comics got head from the young girl in the first episode

Back