Welcome To aBlackWeb

I KNEW that was the pykes on that train

also it’s weird seeing the tuskens civilized and not screaming acting savage

idk if I like it lol but it’s growth

so what was the cameo?
Did you see it yet? If not read at your own risk

Black krrsantan wookie bounty hunter. In the comics he worked with boba to hunt down Luke for vader. Also he's han outcast on his homeworld. I forget what he did either he murdered awhile bunch of wookies or betrayed and helped enslave them or something

I KNEW that was the pykes on that train

also it’s weird seeing the tuskens civilized and not screaming acting savage

idk if I like it lol but it’s growth
They're not savage that's their home world. They don't trust off worlders because they dried up their planet and turned it into a desert. Humans and all other species on that planet are colonizers. You view tuskens the same way whites viewed native Americans back then

They're not savage that's their home world. They don't trust off worlders because they dried up their planet and turned it into a desert. Humans and all other species on that planet are colonizers. You view tuskens the same way whites viewed native Americans back then
Nah I get it but that’s how they have been represented this entire time

It was essentially their traits as a species

to be mindless savages who would kidnap and kill you

now we see how they actually are and understand them as they are humanized

It’s taking some getting used to that’s all I’m saying. I really like it I was joking about idk if I like it

Nah I get it but that’s how they have been represented this entire time

It was essentially their traits as a species

to be mindless savages who would kidnap and kill you

now we see how they actually are and understand them as they are humanized

It’s taking some getting used to that’s all I’m saying. I really like it I was joking about idk if I like it
you also said they are the scum of the galaxy. that title belongs to the hutts. hutt sees everyone else as beneath them and they will fuck you over in a heartbeat.

Reactions: GNS
When that Black woolie or whatever it's called showed up I was like oh shit. Shit is about to get real but he just chilled

Boba training them sand monsters or whatever they called was funny

"Jabba ruled with fear, I intend to rule with respect"
I'm 20 minutes in the first eps and I'm already like
Yea u fucking up boi

And fuck them thieving jawas

Last edited:
Btw, Filoni has saved the Star Wars universe with his content more than anyone else. Lord knows Lucas was washed by the prequel films

2nd episode was dope.

Enjoyed how Boba went from being a captive, finally being accepted as one of them.

Did you see it yet? If not read at your own risk

Black krrsantan wookie bounty hunter. In the comics he worked with boba to hunt down Luke for vader. Also he's han outcast on his homeworld. I forget what he did either he murdered awhile bunch of wookies or betrayed and helped enslave them or something

Muthafucca stepped on the scene lookin like he ain't to be fucc'd with.

Btw, Filoni has saved the Star Wars universe with his content more than anyone else. Lord knows Lucas was washed by the prequel films
Actually it was filoni and Jon faverau together. Speaking of filoni I hope he doesn't shoe horn too Much clone wars /rebels shit into these shows. As good as the mandalorian is it was over saturated with guest appearances in season two. I'm not looking forward to the asohka show because Ezra is going to be In it. He's the reason I didn't like rebels he was annoying. Rebels is Disney kiddie garbage.

Back