Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man, that finale felt a bit mediocre at best Was hoping the biker crew would get shot up/killed off and Grogu should have stayed with luke for at least a few seasons Din has bigger fish to fry now that he has the darksaber should be moving on to a new chapter in his life. At this point who knows what the hell they'll pull for Mandalorian season 3 but what I do know is the powerful ending of season 2 is kinda watered down now that grogu is back so soon.

made my post before I read the thread but damn you said the same thing I thought.

Grogu merch is too big of business to not feature him as much as possible

This Boba Fett shit should not be this bad.
Worst series of the bunch.
Even a surprise appearance of Luke couldn't save this thing.
Whoever wrote it, whoever directed it, whoever did the fight choreography, they need to be replaced.

I’m not too upset about this because this was a spin-off lol

Was it lacking in areas? Yeah

It did it’s job though

Ayo FUCC the locals that turned on them! I'm making sure them muthafuccas get punished expeditiously

Last edited:
ee0d7e0192b9e820b8c39370d65716936e4409a1.gifv

edf44d3da1dfa5874001e4ad85d4675ffd4ac2d7.gifv

Finally watched this. I was never really a fan of Boba Fett so I procrastinated. I find it insane that he survived that pit thing from the old trilogy

I hope the Mandalorian figures out how to use his saber better. Is it the same as a light saber? If it is then he should have been deflecting the blasters in that last episode

Baby Yoda is going to make Mandalorian a lot better IMO. Glad they're keeping him. Don't know how it'll work out but it'll be entertaining at least

I'm late but I heard the cgi was from some youtuber. That's pretty cool someone got hired to a big name thing like this

Back