Welcome To aBlackWeb

The black shakira @saucyqueen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay first of all mothafucka, idk why tf you call yourself trying to get smart & cute w/ me when you ain’t even cute yo damn self. Idgaf who you think you are & how much power you think you have on your boring ass, discount, bootleg version of LSA forum . Dumb ass emojis & all, you’re still here & you keep enabling me to come back on this mug. If it’s that bothersome, you could’ve deleted this whole bomb ass thread of mine & kept it moving . Tf you talkin bout 🥴😏
View attachment 575187View attachment 575188
nah

i swear i have never told anyone irl that im a moderator on a website, yet, thats the first thing people go to when they wanna try and "insult" me.

"BiG bAD ModEraTOR"

yea bc you’re jealous of me . I’m not the one twisting your arm to post on my mothafuckin thread, tho. Instead of being nice like a normal bitch, you wanna be catty & condescending. Well bitch, you fucked w/ the wrong one 🥴👊🏾 You can never beat me in anything bc I’m the queen 👑

I promise I’m not reading all of this.

You’re mad funny looking mama. Billy goat looking bitch.

At this point, what planet are you from because it’s not earth.

it’s giving very much extraterrestrial.

Normally, I don't even come into this subforum. I thought it was supposed to be the safe space for the ladies or whatever. I saw the discussion in The Cookout, so I came in hear to laugh at the shenanigans.

I only have one question and then I'm going to leave. Did this chick really just open a thread with an hour long Youtube dedication to her own vanity?

I try to be a man of my word and I did tell Disasiniaenrvnunadsfj that he was gonna replace her if she was banned again

Maybe I can just ban him and no one will notice she not back

I try to be a man of my word and I did tell Disasiniaenrvnunadsfj that he was gonna replace her if she was banned again

Maybe I can just ban him and no one will notice she not back
Stop pussy popping and forcing this narrative for attention

It'd take a disturbingly self-obsessed narcissist to find the time to create an hour long video and photo montage of themselves. This chick needs a reality check. But i'm not sure personality disordered people can be brought back down to earth so easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back