Welcome To aBlackWeb

The black shakira @saucyqueen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you try this hard in real life?

I could never.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I would literally laugh at you in your face because what are you? Not who but WHAT
You and ol girl are one of the reasons why I dislike women so damn much . If you’re jealous, just say that. I don’t even know who tf you are, & you got all this hateful energy for me for what? Tf is really good ? You and scandy gutter rat is what’s wrong w/ the world today . Y’all mammies should’ve pissed your daddy’s nut out
D838AA5A-AC2D-4D6B-BC1C-C6037272F516.gif E6967459-983F-4731-BB23-FAA0B74D9A56.gif

You and ol girl are one of the reasons why I dislike women so damn much . If you’re jealous, just say that. I don’t even know who tf you are, & you got all this hateful energy for me for what? Tf is really good ? You and scandy gutter rat is what’s wrong w/ the world today . Y’all mammies should’ve pissed your daddy’s nut out
View attachment 574917View attachment 574919

I’m not reading all of that ma.
I fuck bitches so hating on them is something I don’t do. You’re just trying way too hard and I really wish you’d stfu.

like sis, you got banned twice…and you’re back. Something is literally wrong with you.

It’s you trying to check me that’s cracking me up. I barely get on the site but when I do, I love me some shit like this because it’s funny as fuck.

You’re really upset but I’m laughing hard as fuck right now 🤣😩

You look like your mother tried to swallow you but changed her mind so here you are. Funny looking ass 🤷🏽‍♀️
That’s real funny coming from you . & stop jabbing on my perfect good looks bc bitch I know I’m strikingly gorgeous. You having light skin & hazel eyes doesn’t make you better than me . Men only like you bc you’re easy & convenient. Next

It’s you trying to check me that’s cracking me up. I barely get on the site but when I do, I love me some shit like this because it’s funny as fuck.

You’re really upset but I’m laughing hard as fuck right now 🤣😩
I can never be upset about a damn thing. Nobody asked you to come on my thread throwing jabs . What, you thought I wasn’t gonna say anything? Next

I’m not reading all of that ma.
I fuck bitches so hating on them is something I don’t do. You’re just trying way too hard and I really wish you’d stfu.

like sis, you got banned twice…and you’re back. Something is literally wrong with you.
It’s not like you’re gonna make me shut up. Get some fuckin hobbies and some business instead of trying to be slick on my mothafuckin thread . You might as well subscribe to my shit if it’s like that. Fuck you mean

That’s real funny coming from you . & stop jabbing on my perfect good looks bc bitch I know I’m strikingly gorgeous. You having light skin & hazel eyes doesn’t make you better than me . Men only like you bc you’re easy & convenient. Next

Tf does me being light skin with pretty eyes have to do with anything? If you’re funny looking then you just are bitch.

There’s PLENTY of light skinned people with pretty eyes that are funny looking just like you are. Don’t use my complexion 🤣🤣🤣

Over there looking just like a bug. Bugging it up on social media.

I guess that explains why you’re always BUGGIN out 💀💀💀💀

ok ok, I’m gonna leave you alone.
And yet you’ll never hold a candle to me . I’m the queen & you’re an insignificant peasant who should be shining my bejeweled sandals . Dismiss ya self, hag 🥴🤡

Tf does me being light skin with pretty eyes have to do with anything? If you’re funny looking then you just are bitch.

There’s PLENTY of light skinned people with pretty eyes that are funny looking just like you are. Don’t use my complexion 🤣🤣🤣

but you look like the hag from Snow White. You tried it. Stop talking to me & get your old ass off my thread . I’m not gonna repeat myself . I’m the queen of this fuckin castle, not you .

BD4374AA-2265-4D03-85A0-062FC6827712.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back