Welcome To aBlackWeb

The black shakira @saucyqueen

Status
Not open for further replies.

even tho this “compliment” was sleazy, thanks I guess . But hey, you need to come get your hag in check @Scandalust313 bc she tried coming for me by rating all my posts “whack” because she’s old and jealous . She also called me ashy because I’m black & more beautiful than she’ll ever be . It’s like where are you? If you want some, come get it 🥴👊🏾

One thing about me is that I cannot stand jealous hoes. It’s like Don’t be mad at me bc I’m prettier, sexier, younger, & I can dress better. & I’m still pure too. You’re supposed to uplift women, not be dingy & crusty by bringing me down. Fuck wrong w/ these bitches ?

even tho this “compliment” was sleazy, thanks I guess . But hey, you need to come get your hag in check @Scandalust313 bc she tried coming for me by rating all my posts “whack” because she’s old and jealous . She also called me ashy because I’m black & more beautiful than she’ll ever be . It’s like where are you? If you want some, come get it 🥴👊🏾

One thing about me is that I cannot stand jealous hoes. It’s like Don’t be mad at me bc I’m prettier, sexier, younger, & I can dress better. & I’m still pure too. You’re supposed to uplift women, not be dingy & crusty by bringing me down. Fuck wrong w/ these bitches ?
😕

You crunchy wig wearing weirdo...keep my name off your ashy, crusty ass fingers

Go back to lipstick alley with that bullshit...good day loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back