Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Black Panther hoax......seems like we can't have shit these days.

Somebody behind the scenes is trying to do the same thing they did to Nate Parker with Birth of a Nation.

Notice how you don't hear about anybody trying to protest movies like The Help, 12 Years a Slave, The Butler, etc.

The only movies that are getting targeted are the ones that are portraying black men in a position of strength and power.

I dont see the point in making slavery movies. No reason for me to watch them, and cacs get off on those kinds of movies.

If it was real.....which it isn't, but if it was......would it make any difference if he was dating a fat white woman?

B. Jordan was the next "big" name starring in the film but no doubt, whoever started this BS tried to dig up some dirt on Chadwick to slander his name but clearly didn't find anything

Still, the movie is a solid month off, so something out the blue may still drop

Last edited:
If it was real.....which it isn't, but if it was......would it make any difference if he was dating a fat white woman?
Not really. Terry Crews wife looks like a slightly chubby mulatto to me but if that woman makes him happy and they're good together, that shit ain't my business. Dude stops being funny and swoll because she gets in his ear, then I'd have a problem if the personal was fucking up the professional, but really as long as they act well and entertain who gives a shit what they do on their own time off screen? Two tears in a bucket to me.

B. Jordan was the next "big" name starring in the film but no doubt, whoever started this BS tried to dig up some dirt on Chadwick to slander his name but clearly didn't find anything

Still, the movie is a solid month off, so something out the blue may still drop

OB Fresh gif.gif

nah just a lot of Black men love shitting on Black women
you want to fight about this one?

black men shit on black women who think they are above the race and who wrapped their value in their crotch and entitlement.

and black women shit on black men that they got tricked into believing was their savior and security.

lets keep it 100

Last edited:
and where was all these women when we couldnt find wallace?

wheres wallace, unc?

wheres wallace?

black men shit on black women who think they are above the race and who rapped their value in their crotch and entitlement.

and black women shit on black men that they got tricked into believing was their savior and security.

lets keep it 100

This seems a lil deep

black men shit on black women who think they are above the race and who wrapped their value in their crotch and entitlement.

lets keep it 100

:shrug3: @Race Jones

So the plan was to make a fake story about boycotts in order to get people to join a boycott that never existed in the first place?

tumblr_olsfv97o9k1uujbcio7_400.gif

Back