Welcome To aBlackWeb

Infamous114

305 ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ
Mod Squad
20231004_144856.jpg

A former operative of a clandestine organization called "Beekeepers" sets out to exact revenge against a phishing company after suffering personal tragedy due to a phishing scam.​

Lol the story was bad. Action was nice but woah that story was bad

Why the hell would she commit suicide that quickly? All of those fraud alerts on her phone and then boom she kills herself. That made no sense to me

Also the female FBI agent was such a cliche I was laughing at the character

They really tried copying the John Wick story lol

This guy is so good he's able to take out all of the secret service and FBI to get to the president lmao

Hard Hitting Hive

PRAISE : This is the type of action flick I will always love,even if the script isn't that great,the one liners are bad and the story about A professional assassin setting aside his peaceful honey-making activities to avenge an exploited friend's death is over the top.
Who wouldn't want to go after the cyber phishing,criminal ,and corny lames that go after the bank accounts and retirement funds of unknowing people. That part of the film definitely appealed to me as the boiler rooms in this movie filled with conceited scammers get whats coming to them as Jason Statham literally wipes the floor with them. The action is intense ,with great fist fights and kills. Praise to the cast including: Emmy Raver-Lampman, Josh Hutcherson, Jeremy Irons, David Witts, Phylicia Rashad, Jemma Redgrave, and Minnie Driver who are able to maintain straight faces throughout all of the mayhem that occurs. There is a standout action sequence that literally almost made me roll out of my seat because of how wonderfully over the top it was. When Irons says his lines so casually with grimness it was a joy to my ears. The movie has that rhythm in its script that I love in movies like this. He's just a beekeeper but he's killed...uhhh how many? He was part of an elite force,hope your life insurance forms are filled out. He's not so tough send in this group.....uhhm well how about this group of killers and so on....

PROBLEMS: Does the movie hit some preposterous levels that made me shake my head ...yes. I wish the movie had maintained the level of crazy entertainment that was offered in the movies fourty two minute mark because after that it becomes the basic video game, I'm going to shoot and kill until I get to the last boss.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 7ยฝ

Back