Welcome To aBlackWeb

I use grease once in a blue..shit dries my scalp out and it clogs my pours..I condition alot
I use a little cocoa butter at night brush it and rag it...hey for a kinda old man I still got it(37)

Avoid brushes like this:

9609_384_NEW_2048x.jpg

See how close the bushels are ? If you're brushing with that it'll make it harder for you to get waves because the bushels are so close that they won't create a consistent pattern for your hair.
Listen to you Si lol

Avoid brushes like this:

9609_384_NEW_2048x.jpg

See how close the bushels are ? If you're brushing with that it'll make it harder for you to get waves because the bushels are so close that they won't create a consistent pattern for your hair.

I use Torino Pro brushes but I been waving for years. If you initially trying to get waves I wouldn’t recommend em either. It all depends on how coarse your hair is too tho. Mines is really coarse so I can get a cut with a 1 guard & still have waves spinning.

Wave check!

Last edited:
Well it's not too late if you still have a decent amount of hair left you can get your hairline fixed. They can now take hair from other parts of your head and inject your cells to the weaker part of your hairline to allow the follicles to grow again. It's not expensive either.

How you think Jay-Z and NaS are pushing 50 and one of them niggas got dreads and the other a perfect hairline ? French Montana, Slim Thug, Safaree, Tory Lanez shit was receding bad and now they shit is fixed.

Lol I thought about that too. Jay is gonna be 50 (!) in December and Nas is in his late 40s and neither of them are showing any signs of hair loss. Impossible!! Jay got all that hair and is almost half a century old. I knew their shit wasn’t natural at all

As for me , rogaine actually was working for me for a while but then I cut the hair too low and now I basically gotta start all over

One issue I always had with my hair: how to brush it so there weren’t any of those infamous lines. The barber did it when I left there after getting a shape up on Saturday but when I brush it now, I still see the line smh. I’m getting better at it though. I think

One issue I always had with my hair: how to brush it so there weren’t any of those infamous lines. The barber did it when I left there after getting a shape up on Saturday but when I brush it now, I still see the line smh. I’m getting better at it though. I think
what lines?

what lines?

Let’s say you get a 2 or 1 1/2 cut. If you don’t have waves, you might get lines in your hair if you don’t brush it a certain way. Instead of the small circle in the back of your hair, you may see lines

Let’s say you get a 2 or 1 1/2 cut. If you don’t have waves, you might get lines in your hair if you don’t brush it a certain way. Instead of the small circle in the back of your hair, you may see lines
like shane battier?

FDB

I cut the beard off a couple weeks ago.....shit feels great lol

yeah that was always tough for me cuz I got a square ass head......took a loooong time to figure out the exact pattern it wanted to lay in and I still got a patch that acts funny if its longer than 2 and a half lol

FDB

I cut the beard off a couple weeks ago.....shit feels great lol

yeah that was always tough for me cuz I got a square ass head......took a loooong time to figure out the exact pattern it wanted to lay in and I still got a patch that acts funny if its longer than 2 and a half lol
You out here B0C82EE8-7A89-476F-8FC4-53D05919A092.jpeg

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
I finally saw something at the shop yesterday that I’ve only see on YouTube. This:

F3502358-5DD8-4D9A-87E4-8F0D7EA415B3.png

Dudes really do this huh? Saw it used on a beard and hair

Reactions: 1/2
I finally saw something at the shop yesterday that I’ve only see on YouTube. This:

View attachment 178667

Dudes really do this huh? Saw it used on a beard and hair

washed gang exclusive right here

never had it used in the beard but he hits my line up with it

shit be Steve Harvey/Lil Boosie crisp for two days, then i got the real life "soften lines" filter lmao

The black out joint. I ain’t ever seen one but hey to each they own. Lol

Lol @wash exclusive

State inspector came thru as soon as I sat in the chair yesterday.

Watchin one of the barbers panic as he was about to walk in, was one of the FUNNIEST things I've ever seen. Lol!

State inspector came thru as soon as I sat in the chair yesterday.

Watchin one of the barbers panic as he was about to walk in, was one of the FUNNIEST things I've ever seen. Lol!
Everything gotta be on point and that license need to be visible

Back