the bar is so low

It's actually not a bad idea depending on where you live. Here in PGC, we have community cops, which are basically police that are assigned to particular areas, so if there's ever a problem, you know exactly who's going to be there.

I never invited a cop in to eat or anything, but I did get to know our community cop so that if there was a problem I could talk to him, and he actually handled it without it turning into anything extra.

That's how policing is supposed to work. It's unfortunate that it doesn't. I say all that to say that if it's possible to actually build a relationship with the cops that handle your area, you might be able to save yourself some headaches in the future and maybe even some lives.

It's actually not a bad idea depending on where you live. Here in PGC, we have community cops, which are basically police that are assigned to particular areas, so if there's ever a problem, you know exactly who's going to be there.

I never invited a cop in to eat or anything, but I did get to know our community cop so that if there was a problem I could talk to him, and he actually handled it without it turning into anything extra.

That's how policing is supposed to work. It's unfortunate that it doesn't. I say all that to say that if it's possible to actually build a relationship with the cops that handle your area, you might be able to save yourself some headaches in the future and maybe even some lives.

no.

• Haha
Reactions: The Lonious Monk
thats not how american policing is supposed to work. just look at its origin

thats how you want it to work, or what you need to feel comfortable in your community but thats not how its supposed to work

Reactions: Scandalust313
So I'm super against ppl fraternizing with cops, twerking on them, playing basketball with them and all that other propaganda they pull in the black community but i believe this highlights the extreme CONTRAST between black cops and white race soldiers.. that's the point, so I'll allow it this time.

I live in nopeville too when it comes to giving them a plate from my hard earned money but in this case I understand and it makes white cops look that much worse cuz they would've caught a body in a heartbeat

..but again, i wouldnt ever buddy up with a cop like that

thats not how american policing is supposed to work. just look at its origin

thats how you want it to work, or what you need to feel comfortable in your community but thats not how its supposed to work

That's true.

It worked out for us, but I wouldn't lie to anyone and act like it's a good idea to engage that way across the board.

Reactions: Race Jones
I respond respectfully to respect.

it’s a big world. Ain’t got time for fuck shit if it’s not warranted

Lmao nigga plz oh ain’t no music or disturbance go the fuck about ur business officer

Not something id necessarily do, but imma just shrug if other people do it.

My thing is, for situations like this, if you thought those cops were so cool........why you snitch them out online with the recording clearly showing their face for them to be reprimanded. Aint nothing to blurr the face and share the story or just share the story. White cops can use this as an excuse to get ride of the decent black ones.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS