Welcome To aBlackWeb

Watching now and Sam Jackson's character had a real ass line in the movie:

"Look, I do plenty business with white folks. I'm friendly with em. Good friends with some. I'm just saying that no matter what, there's always something extra going on in the relationship. It's just the way shit is. When you accept that you can't get caught off guard when it rears its ugly head."

I've found this to be true in college and as I've navigated through my own career.

Last edited:
watched it last night thought it was cool. Another example of black folks getting fucked over.

I hated math in school though and it’s a lot of numbers talk in this movie...shit made my head hurt lol

20ae0397d8f97c190143ccf903766a0c93e3f013.gifv

ec08ed48f3171ca0f274e18b4ffd49bb6d92c8d6.gifv

a7c3101aa1f54863864d51836d0ae81ac610aaa8.gifv

I was thinking that the other day.

Folks here talking bout Disney bout to put Netflix outta business, when Appletv coming out the gate swinging.

There's rumors that Apple might buy Sony and if that happens Marvel gets Spiderman back free of charge. :hehe2: also some think that Disney just might buy Sony at some point. But back to topic, I liked this movie

it just shows you the kind of horrors our people went through just dealing with day to day shit,and we still do to a

certain extent. Something as simple as being a good realtor/businessman has to be "masked".

I enjoyed it.

Movies like this make me wish I'd gone into realty. Imagine how much money they'd be making nowadays? Damn shame the system was so rigged b/c of their skin color.

There's rumors that Apple might buy Sony and if that happens Marvel gets Spiderman back free of charge. :hehe2: also some think that Disney just might buy Sony at some point. But back to topic, I liked this movie

it just shows you the kind of horrors our people went through just dealing with day to day shit,and we still do to a

certain extent. Something as simple as being a good realtor/businessman has to be "masked".

Yeah, someone posted a vid breaking it down a while back.

Back