Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll The Baddest Celebrity Tournament 2019 (The Final Four) Beyoncé Vs. Meagan Good

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The best way for me to decide is if they weren't celebs.

Therefore, if I was in a club or some other social gathering, and these two was there...who would stand out the most?

For me...I gotta go wit Meagan MMM MMM Goode. I think sex appeal is slightly higher than Beyonce imo.

Nah, fuck that shit

In what fucking alternative universe is Meagan Good badder than Beyonce?

What reality did Thanos not snap away does MG being badder than Beyonce exist in

In what quasi-sapient realm did Rick and Morty travel to where MG is badder than Beyonce?

I need receipts yo. Every nigga that voted for Meagan Goode gotta defend they position or it don't count

ON GAWD!

Nah, fuck that shit

What reality did Thanos not snap away does MG being badder than Beyonce exist in

In what quasi-sapient realm did Rick and Morty travel to where MG is badder than Beyonce?

I need receipts yo. Every nigga that voted for Meagan Goode gotta defend they position or it don't count

ON GAWD!

We in the era of contrarian niggas. "everybody likes beyonce,so ima go with the other chick off gp" . Ole I wanna stand out from the rest ass niggas.

Meagan better body and face BUT she smokes cigarettes so that's a strike.

Beyonce fine but overrated

Gimme the Goods (#bars) ftw
This nigga glasses broke

Beyonce 3 kids, no known surgeries >>>>Meagan no kids, implants

And you out yo rabbit ass mind if you think MG face better than Beys

Nah, fuck that shit

ON GAWD!

ISWS

This nigga Cain was just in the "Instant turn offs" thread saying any chick that smokes he wouldn't fuck with. But in here choosing a smoker over Beyonce

Back