Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

Explain...
On days I have paperwork to go through I usually just let YouTube play in the background

And sometimes I end up listening to black men basically doing whatever for “ content “ to post on YouTube and podcasts for views and ultimately a paycheck and some fame is disgusting to me

In the past hour or so I listened to a nigga play a recording of a private convo to embarrass the other person on that convo

I listened to another literally threaten to murder another one

U get the point

On days I have paperwork to go through I usually just let YouTube play in the background

And sometimes I end up listening to black men basically doing whatever for “ content “ to post on YouTube and podcasts for views and ultimately a paycheck and some fame is disgusting to me

In the past hour or so I listened to a nigga play a recording of a private convo to embarrass the other person on that convo

U get the point

sound like yo algorithm like you like to say all the time is "cooked"

U get the point
Isn't that illegal in some states?

U get the point
I will agree that there is a lot of janky content out there. People do and say just about anything for views and comments...

Lol motherfuckers starting these podcasts 10 years behind.

Lol, streamers have killed podcasts, movies, video games and music.

Black folks always late to the gold rush.

Just like motherfuckers started throwing half their paycheck away on crypto 6 years too late.

Actually the sling bag is new nigga shit. So you be old with key and phone prints in your pants, lol.

But for real though, what’s your suggestion? I’m always up for learning new ways of doing things. Rocking the sling bag is a practical matter.
I tried it and got tired of carrying it after a few weeks

Tell yo people to get with my people and we can holla over lunch

No Diddy

Angel Reese's story has been really good but .. She not getting drafted if she come out

Or rather I'm sure someone will take a flier on her but all of her deficiencies are being put on full display right now

Angel Reese is Kenneth Faried.

She did the smart thing trying to cash out while in school because the W is getting more skilled every year and she is ass against competition like most college players that simply play hard.

Playing hard might get you a few checks but it doesn't get you a career.

I’m working on cleaning it … u watch one ignant video and boom…. Anyway been listening to council meetings all day hopefully that helps
You have to clear your watch history. I literally did that today. Watching some of these dumb ass clips some post on here with the gender wars shit, fucked up my algorithm. Now my recomendations are all gone. Good since I dont get those stupid vids anymore but i also dont get the vids I am interested in. No bother. They will return once I start playing them again.

You have to clear your watch history. I literally did that today. Watching some of these dumb ass clips some post on here with the gender wars shit, fucked up my algorithm. Now my recomendations are all gone. Good since I dont get those stupid vids anymore but i also dont get the vids I am interested in. No bother. They will return once I start playing them again.
Google continues to confuse tf outta me

Why did me turning my watch history off YouTube impact my content on YouTube music

Like I lost all the history of the pods and shit that I watched. It was if I never viewed any of the episodes so I couldn't remember which one I had left off of

Now on YT music, even my recommended for you fucked up cause it don't have all the other shit I listen to as a baseline

Angel Reese's story has been really good but .. She not getting drafted if she come out

Or rather I'm sure someone will take a flier on her but all of her deficiencies are being put on full display right now
She's getting drafted within the first 10 picks

Google continues to confuse tf outta me

Why did me turning my watch history off YouTube impact my content on YouTube music

Like I lost all the history of the pods and shit that I watched. It was if I never viewed any of the episodes so I couldn't remember which one I had left off of

Now on YT music, even my recommended for you fucked up cause it don't have all the other shit I listen to as a baseline
Shit, I forgot about the pods. I didnt think to save the current episodes im on

Back