Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

The sling bag ain't shit but a fanny pack y'all new niggas wear across your chest so you don't get laughed at.

Some of 'em do look like purses so there's that as well.
I’m just a very practical person. I do it for function, not fashion. Fashion is the plus. Got a dope ass North Face sling.

But I don’t expect 60 year olds to understand.

I’m just a very practical person. I do it for function, not fashion. Fashion is the plus. Got a dope ass North Face sling.

But I don’t expect 60 year olds to understand.

You mistaken me for @deadeye, @ZMaKEa , or mostly @Old Man Cain...

... who will prolly flip over his bowl of jello or tapioca, pissed that I've @'ed him to this kinda bullshit again.

You mistaken me for @deadeye, @ZMaKEa , or mostly @Old Man Cain...

... who will prolly flip over his bowl of jello or tapioca, pissed that I've @'ed him to this kinda bullshit again.
I'm almost certain I've told you this on here many times to not @ me to dumb shit. Yet here we are with me being @'d to dumb shit.

I'm young and fly sir. Y'all old niggas hate us for some odd reason b

That makes sense. But how does a sport gambling website have that information??
You have to report your winnings for tax purposes

Let me clarify, when you do your taxes you have to report your winnings.

I don't think he won that parlay and they immediately took it. I would have to read the entire story but I don't think it works like that but maybe it varies from state to state

On days I have paperwork to go through I usually just let YouTube play in the background

And sometimes I end up listening to black men basically doing whatever for “ content “ to post on YouTube and podcasts for views and ultimately a paycheck and some fame is disgusting to me

In the past hour or so I listened to a nigga play a recording of a private convo to embarrass the other person on that convo

I listened to another literally threaten to murder another one

U get the point

On days I have paperwork to go through I usually just let YouTube play in the background

And sometimes I end up listening to black men basically doing whatever for “ content “ to post on YouTube and podcasts for views and ultimately a paycheck and some fame is disgusting to me

In the past hour or so I listened to a nigga play a recording of a private convo to embarrass the other person on that convo

I listened to another literally threaten to murder another one

U get the point

Yeah that's society in general. Social media is poison.

4 record & learning purposes only....

Levant Natufians lacking the derived SLC24A5-AA thats been naturally selected for 99% of European ancestry.
51% dark 2 black skin
47% intermediate skin
0% pale skin🤣

"Albinism apparently was a sin to the original man, Africans. So the mutants traveled north of the equator." Ras Kass

Supplementary Chart Table S3
246b1ab999b9bc2f8e5408346da284075487d659.jpg

68887c2f52a4ef4a8e62a1c2d8cad28ae510e29e.jpg

Iberomaurusians
Gobero Kiffians
ifri n'Amr Ou Moussa
Natufians
Ohalo 2

Incisor Ablation

0c92d918a6bbabd9cb974dfdd1b4dc0318e03811.jpg

9e3bc9de091507e0da7edfe733ff5c0fc89b70b4.jpg

bd5182d8dc0146544d79763348754db957f8bfd3.jpg