Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

It’s hilarious that BCF still open, people still that poor? It’s like when I see a payless, who the fuck still shops at Payless. A church will donate better shoes for free than you can get at a Payless.

BCF jeans lose its buckle button 24 hours after leaving the store. It’s a feature, not a bug.

I literally just heard a rumor that J Lo s entire music career was a ploy by Tommy Mottola to step on Mariah Carey s shine since she divorced him and left the label

this lends credence to that

I literally just heard a rumor that J Lo s entire music career was a ploy by Tommy Mottola to step on Mariah Carey s shine since she divorced him and left the label

this lends credence to that

When people were wondering what Pete rock was talking about. This the type shit Pete Rock was talking about.

It’s hilarious that BCF still open, people still that poor? It’s like when I see a payless, who the fuck still shops at Payless. A church will donate better shoes for free than you can get at a Payless.

BCF jeans lose its buckle button 24 hours after leaving the store. It’s a feature, not a bug.
I mean, they sell out of season or clearance named brand stuff. Way different then pay less. BCF stay packed when i go to the mall.

Nah

Be old nigga

😳
Actually the sling bag is new nigga shit. So you be old with key and phone prints in your pants, lol.

But for real though, what’s your suggestion? I’m always up for learning new ways of doing things. Rocking the sling bag is a practical matter.

Marjorie Taylor Green s impeachment of Mike Johnson is two fold

1- to take attention off of Trump being a broke boy

2- Mike Johnson should have never passed the spending bill they wanted a protracted affair hopefully leading to a shutdown

Actually the sling bag is new nigga shit. So you be old with key and phone prints in your pants, lol.

But for real though, what’s your suggestion? I’m always up for learning new ways of doing things. Rocking the sling bag is a practical matter.

The sling bag ain't shit but a fanny pack y'all new niggas wear across your chest so you don't get laughed at.

Some of 'em do look like purses so there's that as well.

Back