Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

I don't know how yall got through multiple episodes of that quiet on the set shit. I tapped out after 30 minutes. I'm cool.

I don't know how yall got through multiple episodes of that quiet on the set shit. I tapped out after 30 minutes. I'm cool.
I tried it out because of the thread. I think I watched maybe 10 minutes or whatever of the first episode. Started off with a lot of clips with no context that made things look sexual. Like they called the outfit the kid was wearing had dicks on it. It was one of those you don't think about unless someone mentions it

One of the weird things was the potato scene with Ariana Grande. That clip made no sense

I tried it out because of the thread. I think I watched maybe 10 minutes or whatever of the first episode. Started off with a lot of clips with no context that made things look sexual. Like they called the outfit the kid was wearing had dicks on it. It was one of those you don't think about unless someone mentions it

One of the weird things was the potato scene with Ariana Grande. That clip made no sense
After watching the Ariana potato and water shit I knew I wasn't gonna make it. Then dude was in the hot tub with Amanda Bynes. I was like yall got it.

I didn't even have nickelodeon lol. Not putting myself through this. They can keep the trauma. Thoughts and prayers. Sheesh.

Why I’m pumping gas at a gas station next to what I think was an older teen or a kid in his 20’s. I didn’t really look at him cause I didn’t care to, I just know it was a dude.

Anyway, I’m pumping gas, he gets done and hops in his car, it’s sup’d up I guess cause he did something after he started it up to make it real loud like a explosion almost.

I got delayed reaction to outside stimulus that’s not an immediate threat so I didnt physically react, once i mentally quickly figure out what it was I just kept doing what I was doing, cause ion give a shit about cars.

Guess bro wanted some kinda reaction so he kept doing that shit. Just to be a dick, cause he so insecure, I just looked out into the opposite of the street like 😒

lol..this niggaz did a whip around the entire gas station to drive into my view, and did the shit again. I just looked the other way like 😒

Ion know, I just found that funny,

Why I’m pumping gas at a gas station next to what I think was an older teen or a kid in his 20’s. I didn’t really look at him cause I didn’t care to, I just know it was a dude.

Anyway, I’m pumping gas, he gets done and hops in his car, it’s sup’d up I guess cause he did something after he started it up to make it real loud like a explosion almost.

I got delayed reaction to outside stimulus that’s not an immediate threat so I didnt physically react, once i mentally quickly figure out what it was I just kept doing what I was doing, cause ion give a shit about cars.

Guess bro wanted some kinda reaction so he kept doing that shit. Just to be a dick, cause he so insecure, I just looked out into the opposite of the street like 😒

lol..this niggaz did a whip around the entire gas station to drive into my view, and did the shit again. I just looked the other way like 😒

Cats be lame af and over compensating 🤷🏾‍♂️

Don’t have to deal with this in Jersey lol

lol @ getting stunted on

Lol thoughts on loud sound systems in cars that shake everything around them?

Kids these days

Back