COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

I'm just curious, how long you gonna beg that man for his attention?

I'm not asking you why you doing it or for any backstory, I'm just curious on a day, date, or time

If you don't know, just don't respond
He begged for this attention

And he's a white loving self-hating coon

And I'm not telling any lies about him

And you can change your name again to EataDick

• Haha
Reactions: Royal
He begged for this attention

And he's a white loving self-hating coon

And I'm not telling any lies about him

And you can change your name again to EataDick
See now, here you going being defensive and being disrespectful when it wasn't my intent to cause either of those actions

Like the brother b4 you, I'm a let you go off cause it's misguided anger

• Wack
Reactions: Disanthrope
See now, here you going being defensive and being disrespectful when it wasn't my intent to cause either of those actions

your intent was to cape for a coon who told a white man to keep his foot on my neck

I know y'all like keekeeing with him but he's very very arrogant and disrespectful to everyone unprovoked

Like you didn't see this nigga in here calling Mr B gay... for what?

One thing you abw niggas never do is debunk me or prove me wrong, it always amounts to "shut up Disanthrope"

Nobody ever quotes me with counter evidence to what I said. You just don't want to hear the Inconvenient Truth

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye
your intent was to cape for a coon who told a white man to keep his foot on my neck

I know y'all like keekeeing with him but he's very very disrespectful to everyone unprovoked

Like you didn't see this nigga in here calling Mr B gay... for what?
You know I don't care about you him whatever cape or agenda you got going on or none of that. If it's never, it's never. Just say that

You testing my Gandhi right now bro

You know I don't care about you him whatever cape or agenda you got going on or none of that. If it's never, it's never. Just say that

You testing my Gandhi right now bro
then why do you gloss over his disrespect to other posters and always question me for reacting to his disrespect?

I'm just curious, how long you gonna beg that man for his attention?

I'm not asking you why you doing it or for any backstory, I'm just curious on a day, date, or time

If you don't know, just don't respond

He going off again huh? Shame. 🙃

He going off again huh? Shame. 🙃
You just called another poster gay for no reason, unprovoked

You are 300 pound Guyanese Canadian with poor mental and physical health. you have no reason to be arrogant nigga. None.

Humble yourself like you do around white people