Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-04-24

I went back and got a better look at the dude in the cave, he look like a Muun so it's no doubt that's Plagueis

decent season overall. A couple lulls and things I think couldve been done better but Qimir is a dope character. I wonder how the bald green lady knows him.

Hope it gets a second season to expand on the story

decent season overall. A couple lulls and things I think couldve been done better but Qimir is a dope character. I wonder how the bald green lady knows him.

Hope it gets a second season to expand on the story
Her padawan

This show is sloppy, inconsistent ant should be cancelled. What the hell was that? Were they playing sith musical chairs? Also can star wars move away from the flawed jedi trope for once. In the entire 47 year history of star warscike,a there hasn't been a truly heroic jedi since luke. Did obi wan lie to that boy in episode 4? That whole exchange between the senator and blue baldy jedi about jedi emotional powder kegs.. i mean c'mon enough of this shit already . Im sick of it all . The hubris of the jedi all it. Just stop it. Enough of this recycled Anakin shit.

The fact Sol didn't see that coming is upsetting

Why the tracker stop him? Doesn't make sense

He's that skilled of a fighter but didn't see Mae unlocking herself? Bullshit

I swear you can see the stunt doubles face when they fight lol

"You're going to do what you were meant to do." She was meant to become evil and kill Jedi? Lol great destiny

And here I thought they were going to do some crazy shit and put the 2 sisters together lol

There's too many gaps and things that shouldn't have happened. The story overall wasn't told well

One thing that was nice was the fight scenes even though there wasn't many

Some silly plot points and bad acting aside… this ain’t nowhere near as bad as people been saying. I stayed away from all the online discourse about this show, but I seen the video thumbnails and shit I thought this show was gonna be a mess.

As usual the internet overdoes everything

Footsteps in the Dark......

main-qimg-22becc2e5d58b24f7493bc19e98f3b68-lq.jpeg

and they FINALLY gave us the Wuxia style swordfighting I've been waiting for. Man let's fucking go. Trim that budget by using the The Volume for non-fighting scenes and give me more live action kung fu Jedi fights in season 2. Only the most retarded cacs complained about the fights.

I also love exploring the "Jedi as cops" angle. Niggas mad bout the Jedi being depicted as fallible must've grew up watchin ROTJ and imagining Luke as the father they never had or summin. out here like #BackTheJedi and #SolDidNothingWrong lol

It was a decent finale, but they drug some scenes out way too far.

I didn’t need to see Osha and Mae saying goodbye so long. I didn’t feel like they even loved each other this whole series. Even when they were kids they were bickering.

Fight scene went crazy! If there’s one thing they did well on this show was the fight scenes.

I guess they just banked on a season 2 because it looks like they are heading to what the show was originally supposed to be about.

I’m glad the main characters are black, but I don’t want to follow Osha around for another season. The character isn’t that interesting. The only one that’s really interesting is Qimir.

I’ll watch season 2 but I won’t have high expectations.

Back