Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
You takin this Goldie Jr shit too far fam lol
well unknownuser took him under his wing....

he was branded by me for a week and credits me with turning him to the dark side........

it's only natural he tries to be like you next fam......you are the third master.....this shit like a kungfu movie

@MeanieJosh I'll figure out how to make it glow better later fam. That's the best I can do for now. I still gotta finish Whiska's and Du's names.

I can keep searchin for colors to make it glow more but that's the best one I've found so far

Btw, there's no magical glow button I click, i gotta find colors to put behind ur original color that makes it glow and I don't plan on spendin my day lookin for fuckin colors so yall gonna have to wait for the glow sometimes.

Hmm, I don't know. I don't like the redness in the hue. Is it possible just to specifically set the glow color to sky blue or powder blue?

Oh, ok. Thank you. Can you remove the reddish glow for now? I kind of hate it. Lol

red? That's another blue behind ur original blue lol, but aight, I'll take it off.

Word I really gotta up the price on this name color shit, it's gettin outta hand
Just ask for help nigga...
You got a staff......shit
Grant me the access and I'll start googling how to do the shit....
:word?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back