Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only gonna put 10k in my bank cuz , 20k is going directly back to the abw bank cuz I'm buyin a name change and pic change.

that shit is so disrespectful lol

I hope u like ur name and pic change @TrannyPacquiao

425150e5b766ad37aa08dd5de6b5bab89363214.gif

Give him back his bread cuz it doesn't work like that. All that money I got in the stash, U dont think I would've changed my shit by now? lol

If someone changes ur name/pic , u gotta do it for the whole week, cuz they paid to have it changed for the whole week.

Give him back his bread cuz it doesn't work like that. All that money I got in the stash, U dont think I would've changed my shit by now? lol

If someone changes ur name/pic , u gotta do it for the whole week, cuz they paid to have it changed for the whole week.
You sonofabitch
full_zpswpgygsyv.png

wait...

i think we need to establish some more definitive rules

how were trini and the gang able to bail out josh so quickly?

Was kandy only banned for 12 hrs?

im tryna undastand how this works

Bail's are different, but name/pic changes , badges, etc have to stay up for a week.

Bail's are different, but name/pic changes , badges, etc have to stay up for a week.

ok then that needs to be said/emphasized

i was under the impression, unless you didnt have a means to change it, you let it stay for a wek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back