Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the answers come from hacker sites and they start with, get you self a dedicated vpn and establish a consistent alter ego.

I wasn't ready for that.

A kitty just wants to donate without exposing her tail.

right?!! aint nobody got time for all that.

Most of the answers come from hacker sites and they start with, get you self a dedicated vpn and establish a consistent alter ego.

I wasn't ready for that.

A kitty just wants to donate without exposing her tail.

This not LSA. We ain't out to get nobody

But FWIW, Goldie is the ONLY person that can view any info via the domain link

The rest of the mods can't l.

How much for a gold glow?
I wanna get my bruce leroy on...
tumblr_nn4s11Wr1Q1s7km96o1_500.gif

Mane nah. Ion want no glow. I wanted the color a little lighter bc it kinda fades into this dark grey...but nvm if you gon charge me.:scust1:

No, not "Panama". I was callin you the Panama. But I want it to say "Petty Cakes". May I have it in purple also and the writing in a light magenta?

White with a glow?

I know in the dark scheme names are in white. I use the boring azz Xenforo default scheme because my eyes can't handle the dark one (wish I could because it looks great but dark schemes always give me a headache) and in the default one names are in navy blue.

I like that by default the name color automatically switches according to which scheme you use so both I and all of you who use the dark one can see my name easily.

Is there a way to add a glow but make sure the automatic color switch stays?

I know in the dark scheme names are in white. I use the boring azz Xenforo default scheme because my eyes can't handle the dark one (wish I could because it looks great but dark schemes always give me a headache) and in the default one names are in navy blue.

I like that by default the name color automatically switches according to which scheme you use so both I and all of you who use the dark one can see my name easily.

Is there a way to add a glow but make sure the automatic color switch stays?

:disnig:

I'll see what I can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back