Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
brah, im doing the badges lol

im trying to see if i can see where you paid the bank...relax

Mr Litty should know cause he said he was gonna check to see where I moved the funds to before the purge

He ain't pay nothing

I dont gotta lie fam

i dont even buy badges n shit like that but I feel like its for a good cause.. keeping yall from getting it in the purge

AP checking

I hadnt had a chance to look thru ya transactions yet
the transaction log is broke. I can't see it b/c its buried so deep. I've tried filtering several ways and the result is the same

Dubbz, I'm gonna go ahead and honor your request but moving forward, if it dont come with a screenshot, then it didnt happen

@Goldie

kLalpF6.jpg

Hey. I bought a name color change and it wouldn’t change my name color. So I decided to discard all things in my inventory that affects my name and the shit is still purple. I spent 2ms tryna make this shit work.

Help.

Hey. I bought a name color change and it wouldn’t change my name color. So I decided to discard all things in my inventory that affects my name and the shit is still purple. I spent 2ms tryna make this shit work.

Help.
This looks nice though

@Goldie have of the mods change my name to Joshie Kahn and restore my glow, I ain't paying for nothing I already paid for b.

Change "The Great One" to "It's Official, You Suck"

@Goldie have of the mods change my name to Joshie Kahn and restore my glow, I ain't paying for nothing I already paid for b.

Change "The Great One" to "It's Official, You Suck"

U can change your name and name color yourself , click the "shop" tab (if you're on your phone u might have to turn you phone to the side)

For the badges holla at Chi or AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back