Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the purge was everyone who wants a badge gets a badge and it's all out war and then after that the usual way to rob is back in play. The way it is now where everyone scared makes this boring

I was somewhat against the purge at first but I think it'll work. The more people who go in witness protection the bigger the pot will be for whoever wins.

I don’t have enough money to play or hide...fucked up sit-chee-a-shun I’m in lol
giphy.gif

Pretty soon this way of robbing will come to an end if it's just the same people robbing each other

If you think about it you lost way more than u would of gained even if u did win that shit

plus there no prize other than bragging rights unless u come out better than u were before the purge

I thought the purge was everyone who wants a badge gets a badge and it's all out war and then after that the usual way to rob is back in play. The way it is now where everyone scared makes this boring
This nigga crying..

Keep trying to tell y'all, everybody don't like being robbed... It's only a few of y'all who into that shit.... Most people just like stacking their money.... It is what it is.

I ain't opting out tho... I'll be as ready as I can.

Y'all get to have y'all revenge or fun or whatever, I ain't gonna rob y'all of that....

I am going to pay for my wife's protection tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back