Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all have what in common? Absentee what exactly?

Let’s see if you can answer this without getting upset.

When you assume, you make an ass more of yourself then I. When did you assume I was mad... oh no you seem like you take my words seriously. I mean I have I ever put you on ignore?

When you assume, you make an ass more of yourself then I. When did you assume I was mad... oh no you seem like you take my words seriously. I mean I have I ever put you on ignore?
Couldn’t even answer the question.

What do we mods all have in common Sam?

Fuck the many to entertain the few huh

Wow....

those niggas dont even participate in the shenanigans and half of em got money just to have it

they dont own badges, name colors.. none of that shit and those that do but still got money have nothing else to buy so it just sits there.

Can you be more specific?

He won't.
Cuz he don't even know what the fuck he be talking about..

He one of them niggaz that say shit to say shit... Then try to play it off when you call him out..

The nigga just want attention... He literally has no point what so ever

those niggas dont even participate in the shenanigans and half of em got money just to have it

they dont own badges, name colors.. none of that shit and those that do but still got money have nothing else to buy so it just sits there.

Also robberies keeps Goldie from having to reset the money since people going to be losing so often with failed attempts. Also from here on out no more stash accounts, everyone just straight up with their dough. I know a few of us got those shits

He won't.
Cuz he don't even know what the fuck he be talking about..

He one of them niggaz that say shit to say shit... Then try to play it off when you call him out..

The nigga just want attention... He literally has no point what so ever

Projection much... was a matter of time before you stuck your nose in

Mod Squad: Bullying punks since 2017

So you promote bullying... where is at?
DiscreteDizzyAiredaleterrier-size_restricted.gif

Cause calling for back up ain't it b

Projection much... was a matter of time before you stuck your nose in
Well you never specified which mod you were talking about even though you were asked a few times...

So y you complaining about more than one responding??

I'll answer.... You want attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back