Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought it a long time ago as well, something happened in a board update, it disappeared, i bought it again

~shrugs~

i think everyone here at some point had that happened to them

Whatever bruh I will ask @Goldie then...

Give me a "Robber" badge tho...
lol

im not trying to sound like a dick, so I apologize if that's how you perceived my remarks, but he's gonna tell you the same thing fam

but if its a robber badge you want, robber badge coming up

edit: done

lol

im not trying to sound like a dick, so I apologize if that's how you perceived my remarks, but he's gonna tell you the same thing fam

but if its a robber badge you want, robber badge coming up

edit: done

IJS The glow left when a mod accidently added the MVC badge to my profile, that's gotta be on one of y'all, right? not a server update issue...

IJS The glow left when a mod accidently added the MVC badge to my profile, that's gotta be on one of y'all, right? not a server update issue...

i honestly dont know b/c i'm not the one that did it

but im telling you...goldie did something to my account one time and it removed my glow on my name as a result, so i know its possible that something wonky might've happened

@AP21 The badge he got accidentally most likely knocked his color off. It’s happened before. He should be able to get his color back without repaying because he bought it before the store had it for members to buy on their own.

Last edited:
@AP21 The badge he got on accidentally most likely knocked his color off. It’s happened before. He should be able to get his color back without repaying because he bought it before the store had it for members to buy on their own.

ok then

I'll see what i can do

Edit: fuck it

i'ma just give him the money to do it so he can do it the way he wants it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back