Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we have all the lovely ladies at top ten. I boosted BA up there. Was gonna boost Blac but she might give that money to her hubs and I don’t wanna fund my own chance of getting robbed.

7A50C444-EA8F-406F-BE12-E2DF00A49CCE.jpeg

Not Summer.......

@Maywood, CTB broke a treaty that was in place between him and another party. He knew the extent of breaking that treaty and broke it any way. He gonna serve that ban like a G and hopefully honor the treaty on his return.

Dassit

What type of shit is that? This the internet just block the party you scared of and that's that. You ban someone not even for a name drop? Where it say that in the rules b?

Not Summer.......

@Maywood, CTB broke a treaty that was in place between him and another party. He knew the extent of breaking that treaty and broke it any way. He gonna serve that ban like a G and hopefully honor the treaty on his return.

Dassit
Finally!!! I appreciate the Courtesy a whole 3 days later, but nevertheless an answer , One final question My Guy seems to have quite the catalog of enemies , May I ask whom was the Victim ???

@Chicity , @AP21 and/or @Goldie

Who I talk to and pay for badges?? I need one that says Same OG, one that says Word...Life and one that says Hotel Nigga...is that legal?? Nigga in a badge??
I havent figured out how to make badges but I got you

Can we get an update on which posters changed their name ? Also, can a mod make Elzo take the 69 out of his name ?
No

And no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back