Status
Not open for further replies.
I know whos on yours now

Welcome to the game @Azlyn

I saw that transaction..

giphy.gif
What transaction?
Receipt?
I ain’t in nobody set my money goes up with posts only.
giphy.gif

Y'all making this not fun anymore. If it ain't a mf'er taking a person to court cause they got hit now people wanna dictate how many times they can get robbed

Nigga yall the ones who complained about getting robbed so many times!!

:niggaa:

Why just on Page 622 Chicagofigure said i needed to be stopped and I'm sure there's more somewhere else

U can thank Chi-town B for gettin u involved
:hahaha:
Don’t do that I ain’t into what y’all got going on, if he gave me money it ain’t got nan to do with y’all robbing mess.
Don’t make me put a restraining order on you mayne!!!
SpottedHonorableCricket-size_restricted.gif

you damn right

thats yall mans he the one who said it and right afterwards Goldie implemented that rule
U should be stopped i still stand by it

Im usually minding my business enjoying a bowl of cheerios with sliced bananas nh with teddy pendergrass greatest hits playing in a dimly lit clean living room when i see u tryna rob me n ruin my day

Don’t do that I ain’t into what y’all got going on, if he gave me money it ain’t got nan to do with y’all robbing mess.
Don’t make me put a restraining order on you mayne!!!
SpottedHonorableCricket-size_restricted.gif

you should be puttin a restraining order on Chi-town B

he the one that sent you cash knowing that niggas had already accused you of being in the game once before...

:ghost:

What kinda friend is that Az?

think about..

U should be stopped i still stand by it

Im usually minding my business enjoying a bowl of cheerios with sliced bananas nh with teddy pendergrass greatest hits playing in a dimly lit clean living room when i see u tryna rob me n ruin my day

you aint slick pleighboi i know who you work for

Naw but for real tho its all fun n games i got no issues with anyone involved or who robs me/who i rob

U wanna rob me go for it

Not like im puttin up real money or somethin

you should be puttin a restraining order on Chi-town B

he the one that sent you cash knowing that niggas had already accused you of being in the game once before...

What kinda friend is that Az?

think about..
When was this accusation written I want to see this because the only person that I read throwing accusations was Sage?
Honestly the only reason I even knew my bank went up was when I read you say it B...

Naw but for real tho its all fun n games i got no issues with anyone involved or who robs me/who i rob

U wanna rob me go for it

Not like im puttin up real money or somethin

you good bruh, this shit all in good fun im just competitive when it come to shit like this

When was this accusation written I want to see this because the only person that I read throwing accusations was Sage?
Honestly the only reason I even knew my bank went up was when I read you say it B...

theres your answer right there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back