Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick suggestion while we on the topic... the person being robbed should receive the funds(whatever percentage you have it at atm) from whoever tried to rob them if the robbery fails

I just checked the "manual" to the money system and it cant be done.

(2nd to last on the list)

Screenshot_168.png

Dead!!! You heard!! Dead!!!

tumblr_oiulg9z5VJ1rj8mmeo1_400.gif

Tattle tale ass nigga, what real nigga would want to associate with a snitch ? Well maybe Chitown B he ain't got no fuckin balls, but he has a vagina where his heart should be.

#SnitchesGetStitches

Nigga you started with me first then you sent your goon to wipe me out

All this dick riding that be going on up in here. SMH
When someone don’t like someone seems like they co-sign every post against said person.
Stawwwpp it, be a man and put ya kitty away and stop tucking yo shit in and stop hiding behind someone else’s genitals.

No disrespect to those who don’t fit in this category.

FATHER FORGIVE ME

When someone don’t like someone seems like they co-sign every post against said person.
Stawwwpp it, be a man and put ya kitty away and stop tucking yo shit in and stop hiding behind someone else’s genitals.

FATHER FORGIVE ME

Tell em shawty... where u been at Ms. Butta Peacan?

FATHER FORGIVE ME

Feisty Azlyn, I like this side of you. Straight told these clowns they can't hold their own nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back