Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah yeah yeah nigga hold this

:L:
You lucky i ain't get up earlier. I was going to ban you off of gp...

Goldie saved your life little nigga...

You better thank that nigga for every breath you take today.... And keep eyes in the back of your head. Everybody you love on this board loves me more.... Never forget that...

No Bruh, I was going after his stash house. I was going to give her enough to have twice his stash so she could take the whole thing.

Shit would have been check mate. No worries. My name still heavy in the streets. I'll be back in no time.

I mastered the game of chess at age 8.

I have a literal ace up my sleeve tatted on my left arm.

Counting me out shows a deficiency in your math skills.

Stay tuned
So this is why you was opposing my heist idea so hard yesterday, you making yourself look weak out here for real. Can't even stand on your own two e-feet

You lucky i ain't get up earlier. I was going to ban you off of gp...

Goldie saved your life little nigga...

You better thank that nigga for every breath you take today.... And keep eyes in the back of your head. Everybody you love on this board loves me more.... Never forget that...
You delusional af du

So this why was opposing my heist idea so hard yesterday, you making yourself look weak out here for real. Can't even stand on your own two e-feet
Nigga you been begging people to hold your money and gambling it away all week...

I know you ain't talking about standing when you got enablers...

You out here displaying crack head tendencies and you saying i can't stand on two? :gtfoh:

Nigga you been begging people to hold your money and gambling it away all week...

I know you ain't talking about standing when you got enablers...

You out here displaying crack head tendencies and you saying i can't stand on two? :gtfoh:
The thing is I never claimed to be the head honcho like you, you wanna be the guy calling shots but you're not. I didn't have to rob you, your boy backstabbed you, all I had to do was push the knife deeper.

My name change and badge as well I would like to pay in advance I don't want no money sittin up there for everybody to think bout thieving...

That's the game Bruh. I damn sure was plotting on him second he said stash houses were vulnerable.

Even Avon and Stringer plotted on each other

My name change and badge as well I would like to pay in advance I don't want no money sittin up there for everybody to think bout thieving...

Aight ur name color is changed. What do you want ur new name to be?

After this you will be down to 21k

Az go ahead and ban that nigga josh. He prolly plottin on you just because....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back