Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see where you can go to donate

If you're talkin about donate/send another poster money, click their money amount , then click the "donate" tab

If you're talking about donating to ABW there should be a tab that says "donate" on the main menu bar. If you're using the "game zone" layout on mobile you'll have to click on the 3 bars .

I appreciate the support fam.

I'll probably add a new "bookmarking" feature to the site with that. That should be added by next week.

ABW Store Announcement

Once a poster hits 10M they will be able to have their own bank account.

In the bank account you can stash your money.

If you're robbed only 25% of your bank will be able to get robbed (per attempt)

*The Catch*

Your main money has to remain 10M or up. You can't hit 10M and then throw all of it in the bank.

For example: If you have 15M , only 5M of it can be stashed in your bank.​

ABW Store Announcement

Once a poster hits 10M they will be able to have their own bank account.

In the bank account you can stash your money.

If you're robbed only 25% of your bank will be able to get robbed (per attempt)

*The Catch*

Your main money has to remain 10M or up. You can't hit 10M and then throw all of it in the bank.

For example: If you have 15M , only 5M of it can be stashed in your bank.​
Make sure you put this in the OP.

You know how nigs nig on dis bitch

@Goldie change my Avi to the following gif per the promise made in the Selfie Avi thread.
9467B620-F4C0-49FC-85DE-034DEFFD5E65.gif

Since I'm not doing it myself not sure what needs to be done to resize. Worst case just change it back to my prior Avi gif.

@Chicity this one's for you and Snow/Stark followers so I don't have to keep reminding you Jon don't want smoke.

@Goldie change my Avi to the following gif per the promise made in the Selfie Avi thread.
View attachment 66432

Since I'm not doing it myself not sure what needs to be done to resize. Worst case just change it back to my prior Avi gif.

@Chicity this one's for you and Snow/Stark followers so I don't have to keep reminding you Jon don't want smoke.

Was the avi you had before the selfie thread a gif?

How i find out who robbed me tho
It was @Infamous114

tenor.gif

How i find out who robbed me tho

It was supposed to send you an alert but it's not working for some reason. I just changed it to a message will be sent to the person's inbox if a poster has attempted to make a robbery to their money.

SN: @Thor robbed u b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back