Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lost, I won and I still have money to rob her without his money being added so lets go
this how i'ma solve this

b/c there are too many moving pieces

goldie is gonna have to step in and make these decisions b/c im lost af as to how we got here

Y'all have all these so called rules how about letting us know what they are. I have an idea post them where we can see them

Y'all have all these so called rules how about letting us know what they are. I have an idea post them where we can see them
You know the rules better than anyone but I'm not gonna argue with man who created an alias so he can hide fake money and cosign himself in wrassling threads

You got this one B

You know the rules better than anyone but I'm not gonna argue with man who created an alias so he can hide fake money and cosign himself in wrassling threads

You got this one B

Never cosign myself, why you hostile. I did what you did but the only difference is that I won. I'll be waiting on you to slip up and show the rest of what you got.

upload_2018-8-2_14-46-41-png.62938

@Chi-town B next time you can transfer your funds to me I’ll gladly hold it and gladly give it back to you. Js

No hating pls and ty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back