Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit?! I be pulling a “Greenwood” whenever I do that??

Pause nh

Never knew that...now I know

:icu:

"If you know you know"

Niggas was doing that back when I was lurking back in 08 when I was lurking before dude even came on the scene

I was only on tha IC for about 2 years...had no idea it was being done...I do it to emphasis my usual sarcastic tone...glad it has a name tho lol

I was only on tha IC for about 2 years...had no idea it was being done...I do it to emphasis my usual sarcastic tone...glad it has a name tho lol

Naw dude was the worst.

Long, drawn-out explanations for the simplest shit bruh. Spamming hard as fuck at the top of post than at the bottom of the post

@Chicity @AP21 @Goldie
I need AP's name changed to JIZZ (all caps) (Pause) as soon as possible.
And his picture changed to this
tazas-con-mensaje-pause.jpg

store is closed

no requests are being taken at the moment

Don'e even wanna know why you chose that name
stupid nickname from back when everybody was saying "izzle" (fa shizzle, my nizzle, etc...)

nigs nigged and here we are

i blame the NH/Pause culture

i'ma do it later...i'm putting 21 at the end tho

stupid nickname from back when everybody was saying "izzle" (fa shizzle, my nizzle, etc...)

nigs nigged and here we are

i blame the NH/Pause culture
Bruh, your nickname is Jizz. If the no homo/pause culture was around back then this would have never happened

Bruh, your nickname is Jizz. If the no homo/pause culture was around back then this would have never happened

im not about to get into a back and forth with ya'll over the fact that ya'll actively look for shit to be gay

nobody was thinking that back then when people were saying fa shizzle, B.Gizzle, Snoop Dizzle, etc...but since ya'll just have to make shit weird, i'll play along and just go along with the name change...its not that serious to me

im not about to get into a back and forth with ya'll over the fact that ya'll actively look for shit to be gay

nobody was thinking that back then when people were saying fa shizzle, B.Gizzle, Snoop Dizzle, etc...but since ya'll just have to make shit weird, i'll play along and just go along with the name change...its not that serious to me
Nigga. No one has a problem with the long form, it when you shorten it we gonna cap. It's just a week Lil Jizz, you'll be alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back