Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-3-24_14-58-19.png

Somebody better fix my monies!!

PissedOffFan-01.gif

That nigga ap fuckin up..

Thought it was a game when I ask that nigga for my receipt for that donation I sent...I think he thought it was a game..

Dude short'd me my 4k and got mad when I ask for my shit Lol..aint that a bitch...smh

I protested that AP hire when it happened
Nigga don't you got a 187, 211 or some shit to go do

Y'all got all them unsolved murders in Chicago yet you out here rage flirting with me

Scust

ANNOUNCEMENT

YOU CAN SEND TRANSFERS TO OTHER MEMBERS ON YOUR OWN. YOU DO NOT NEED THE BANK TO DO IT FOR YOU

EX. if I want missk to hold some money for me, i got to her name in the left pane and click the amount of money. A screen will pop up and you can fill the form out yourself. Also, please be sure to put the reason so we can keep a paper trail.

Cosign this to acknowledge you've read it please

I swear it would be nice to mug... I mean politely run these niggas pockets and steal these chicks' purses on our own too...

That nigga ap fuckin up..

Thought it was a game when I ask that nigga for my receipt for that donation I sent...I think he thought it was a game..

Dude short'd me my 4k and got mad when I ask for my shit Lol..aint that a bitch...smh

Stop with the faux outrage. I gave you ya shit but I can reverse it if it's an issue

I wanna lock this bitch like Diddy did the studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back