COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 58498
Foh b.

I catch you around my stable again and I'm a shoot you
kXDQwj.gif

You just a rest haven b

who does the name color and badges and shit?

and are the badges the blocks of text under your names or these school IDs ya'll got?

Yea the badges are the blocks like the "bank protection" badge u currently have.

I handle the name color changes.

Yea the badges are the blocks like the "bank protection" badge u currently have.

I handle the name color changes.

cool

badge - "Billy Jack" - black background/white text

name color - "slime green" w/ glow:

The color green slime with hexadecimal color code #65ff00 is a shade of green. In the RGB color model #65ff00 is comprised of 39.61% red, 100% green and 0% blue. In the HSL color space #65ff00 has a hue of 96° (degrees), 100% saturation and 50% lightness. This color has an approximate wavelength of 553.37 nm.

^I have no clue what that shit means, but I hope the answers are there somewhere

whats the requirement run down on the avi gif?

cool

badge - "Billy Jack" - black background/white text

name color - "slime green" w/ glow:

The color green slime with hexadecimal color code #65ff00 is a shade of green. In the RGB color model #65ff00 is comprised of 39.61% red, 100% green and 0% blue. In the HSL color space #65ff00 has a hue of 96° (degrees), 100% saturation and 50% lightness. This color has an approximate wavelength of 553.37 nm.

^I have no clue what that shit means, but I hope the answers are there somewhere

whats the requirement run down on the avi gif?

Yea i don't understand that shit either lol U mean like AP's name color?

And just drop the gif u want and i'll change ur avi to the gif.

lmao aight I aint so dumb

I read somewhere "you have to find css code blah blah"....thats what my blind google search pulled up

but yeah, AP's color is straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back