Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nkechi Diallo you in sum beef... let's ride on these mark ass busters

Nah... I'll handle this shit elsewhere.

Asking to have a health discussion about relations on the site, if needed, is a bad thing?

You one sic ass Muthafucker. Don't think the irony of powered by vanilla over at ic was lost on me. Sorry boys, I'm taken.

A white woman pretending to be black is indeed black face.

What do you think her avi for me means? That I'm some sambo? How?

Never once said I was black you piece of shit. Stop putting words in my mouth. I am mixed, and have African genetics from my father's side.
And for the record, the mix is entirely on my mother's side, I'm pretty sure that bitch is a whore of Babylon.

Yall.... I'm unstoppable. I don't need the world wide web to remain connected... I'm wireless kiddies.

I have the 3 necessary votes to open court

@OhMars and @Nkechi Diallo prepare to defend your actions before the site as a whole. If deemed that you have crossed the lines you'll both serve a 3 day ban and your avi's will be removed for a week.

Trial begins on Monday. Chose to represent yourselves or have someone to represent you. Prepare your character witnesses. Not showing up will result in an automatic ban for a week

Anymore post on the subject in here or elsewhere by anyone will result in the post being deleted

-Magistrate

Oh this how you operate as a mod?

Oh this how you operate as a mod?
Not a mod...the People's Mod

As such, I rely on the judgement of the ppl. The ppl have spoken.

Feel free to drop a 'How Am I Doing?' card in my PM.

I look forward to your opinion, it's valued

I wanna take the current government of abw to court on the grounds of mishandling an election. And appointing an invalid mod to replace me. This will be a very open and shut case.

I'll be representing myself

Can I file for both? Minus the banning? I have some special terms.....
Unfortunately not.

You can either sue to have the other party jailed for 3 days (if you lose you'll be jailed)

Or you can sue for punative damages, if you lose'll have to pay

Unfortunately not.

You can either sue to have the other party jailed for 3 days (if you lose you'll be jailed)

Or you can sue for punative damages, if you lose'll have to pay
I'd like to see the rest of the mods weigh in on this, there were no set charges/punishments in the last court session. There aren't even a codex of laws set forth yet.

I'd like to see the rest of the mods weigh in on this, there were no set charges/punishments in the last court session. There aren't even a codex of laws set forth yet.
The rest of the mods ain't trying this case, I am.

Feel free to find another mod to take the case.

I don’t like that banning idea unless the shit serious. We could lose a lot of interaction and activity if a poster who is active so happens to lose a case. That’s 3 days worth of good traffic the site could be losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back