Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuz I can that's why.

Add more new shyt and I will. Bit how many times can one spend money just to change their badge name or add a different color.

Add more items to the store.

And that is why I held on to my money. I was hoping more stuff would be added.

I mean that IS what Goldie said when he 1st opened the store.

or

or

yall can add to the site instead of crying about shit.

Everybody who's on board has either created a game, hosted a game, participate in most things on here, the mfs complaining don't participate and haven't provided an idea once on this mf lol foh

Ungrateful they are... you should start banning em if they complain bout tha sto

or

or

Everybody who's on board has either created a game, hosted a game, participate in most things on here, the mfs complaining don't participate and haven't provided an idea once on this mf lol foh

Uh...well I've definitely participated...played the games....created threads...actively posted even when no one is around.

I'm talkin about the store and adding more items to buy. That's all.

Reactions: Az
or

or

Excuse me but my badge that I had last week says otherwise but anyways on that note.
I have thought of and opinionated my idea on things such as purchasing monies and have done a thread.
Not all of us have jobs that allow us to be on as much or participate as much but anyways why you still talking bout it didn’t you already say.
It’s your site and you can do wtf you want with it?

Excuse me but my badge that I had last week says otherwise but anyways on that note.
I have thought of and opinionated my idea on things such as purchasing monies and have done a thread.
Not all of us have jobs that allow us to be on as much or participate as much but anyways why you still talking bout it didn’t you already say.
It’s your site and you can do wtf you want with it?

talking-about-plans-infront-somoene-not-invited.gif

Oh no baby what is you doing

or

or

This isn't true

I was the first person to complain.....

What kind of stuff would you want added?

Welp...maybe using your money to purchase some kinda discount points toward Tidal

Or

Adding an actual color palette wit even more colors/filters/3D type effects/stickers to buy where posters can customize their names...plus also their profile

Or

During certain holidays like Christmas...add holiday themed items to buy for other posters. Maybe decorate their pics.

Or...since you brought up games...

The ABW Olympics...where posters compete in a number of games that earn them points after winning each event. The winner gets of course the ABW Gold Badge...AND...one time only mod powers for the day...in which they can cash in at anytime.

Welp...maybe using your money to purchase some kinda discount points toward Tidal

Or

Adding an actual color palette wit even more colors/filters/3D type effects/stickers to buy where posters can customize their names...plus also their profile

Or

During certain holidays like Christmas...add holiday themed items to buy for other posters. Maybe decorate their pics.

The ABW Olympics...where posters compete in a number of games that earn them points after winning each event. The winner gets of course the ABW Gold Badge...AND...one time only mod powers for the day...in which they can cash in at anytime.

Gimme time...I got more ideas

Or

Or

It took a reset for you to mention these things?

Come on guys let’s just pop a squat and sing kumbaya.
No need to rumble over this I mean there’s a whole lot of contradicting in here so let’s just stay calm. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back