Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said this at least 3x

It's being randomized in the thing already so how is it being rigged, it's being rigged by doing it more than once because it seems like y'all trying to get a result that you want.

Y'all should start asking how many times the person wants it randomized.

It's being randomized in the thing already so how is it being rigged, it's being rigged by doing it more than once because it seems like y'all trying to get a result that you want.

You the only person suggesting someone that has no dog in the fight is trying to get a desired result

I couldn't care less lol

There is a 50% chance he is going to lose money regardless of how many times it's randomized and 50% change of winning. He keeps picking the same door which has a 25% chance for all outcomes

Why you not giving him that same energy for picking the same door as you do the bankers who are trying to ensure there is no cheating going on

4 can’t be that unlucky. Let me try this.

I wanna rob AP. (Can I get my money back if I’m unlucky?)

Number 4.

If you dont care then why are you fighting so hard. There is no way that out of 9 chances that 4 hasn't won a single time. Y'all cheating, that's how it looks.

I'm not mad at this suggestion, but the max limit should be 5, niggas cant be comin in here saying "yo randomize it 58 times b"

If you dont care then why are you fighting so hard. There is no way that out of 9 chances that 4 hasn't won a single time. Y'all cheating, that's how it looks.

because you keep insinuating shit like its a fact

no one is cheating

you would be saying the exact same thing if it was only being randomized once and he kept losing

goldie, kandy asked to rob my bank

she picked 4

randomize it once, 5x, then 10x and show all the results.

if she wins, honor whatever it is...idgaf if its 100%...if she loses, make no changes

I'm gonna say this again, theGOOF keeps picking 4, it naturally rigs the game. How hard is that to understand, mfs are just angry to be angry

because you keep insinuating shit like its a fact

no one is cheating

you would be saying the exact same thing if it was only being randomized once and he kept losing

No I wouldn't because it would be chance, y'all see the results and decide when to stop on a winner or loser. Why don't you see that the banker dictates who wins or loses and not chance. With just one spin or whatever it takes the cheating conspiracy out of it.

How does me picking 4 change anything?

The 2 are not related B
Yeah, they are, if I randomize it and 4 is a loss then it's rigged, if I randomize it 5, 10, 20, 30 times it's rigged. All because you have shitty luck, pick something other than 4 or I'll just ignore your request from now, the complainers are coming out in droves to defend your goofiness.

No I wouldn't because it would be chance, y'all see the results and decide when to stop on a winner or loser. Why don't you see that the banker dictates who wins or loses and not chance. With just one spin or whatever it takes the cheating conspiracy out of it.

just for fun

pick a number

i'll randomize it 1x, 5x, then 10x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back