Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
nigga you just clumsily trip stumble through life and pretend try to make it seem more remakable than it really is

nigga you just clumsily trip stumble through life and pretend try to make it seem more remakable than it really is
And amazingly, I now got a credit score above 700, I own a home and two cars, All because I manage to pick an amazing diamond in the rough that many a dudes feel like they would over look. I also used the same mindset to get me into a decent job and career

See all that shit don't matter Du..and u know why...I'm practical and understand value
IMG_3464.JPG

Two things ur born with and can't read and learn

lol that has nothing to do with what i said.....

you have nothing figured out, and constantly pretend as if you planned it that way......

life is full of questions.....you routinely recognize that.....

yet you stay allergerning on some "yea i meant to do that"

lol that has nothing to do with what i said.....

you have nothing figured out, and constantly pretend as if you planned it that way......

life is full of questions.....you routinely recognize that.....

yet you stay allergerning on some "yea i meant to do that"
I think u underestimate my intelligence bruh

Here's the problem Du, I'm saying I'm smart and resourceful. So if I choose the right fruit and the right soil. I'm confident and sure that I will bear fruit.

You are saying that, that tree grows crazy and produces way more fruit than I could imagine. And that I lucked up that it grew so big.

But you missing the fact that, I could have chose the wrong seed and the wrong soil and grew nothing at all. But, my intelligence and resourcefulness at the very least can lead me me to the point of positive and beyond.

You looking at the whole painted picture and not peepin the beginning sketch

Cuz you full of shit
IMG_3788.GIF

Bruh..as an example of how y'all act..

You said I picked Kc just to be random and different.

I gave you plausible and thought out evidence as to why i chose them, and why it was a better bet to choose them.

And instead of responding, you just avoided the thread.

What more do y'all want b, I put the cards on the table every time and ya niggaz still believe I got cards up my sleeve...it is what it is bruh

View attachment 11883

Bruh..as an example of how y'all act..

You said I picked Kc just to be random and different.

I gave you plausible and thought out evidence as to why i chose them, and why it was a better bet to choose them.

And instead of responding, you just avoided the thread.

What more do y'all want b, I put the cards on the table every time and ya niggaz still believe I got cards up my sleeve...it is what it is bruh

Brah, let's make one thing crystal clear. I do actually have shit going on irl when I'm not on here. I don't avoid one single poster on this site or a post. What did you want me to say? You were right?

Ok Allergens. Good job picking KC to beat new England on opening night. Your analysis was riveting and spot on. You missed your calling.

You accused me of ducking a thread

I don't duck shit

Du already said what I was thinking tbh. If you disagree with him then you disagree with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back