Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like wtf is the point of robbing when I put money on a safe bet. You've removed any incentive to rob

we had a mod meeting about this lol

where were you?

but for real, there wasnt a deterrent from robbing b/c people were just robbing b/c they had more money than the people they were robbing

it might not be the best system, but it keeps the haves from bullying the have nots

where were you?

but for real, there wasnt a deterrent from robbing b/c people were just robbing b/c they had more money than the people they were robbing

it might not be the best system, but it keeps the haves from bullying the have nots
But ain’t nobody robbing now. Just two people so far.

where were you?

It's literally pick a door with a different name, how much thought did yall put into this?

I was reluctant to the system change at first, but I actually like it now. It brought back the excitement of robbing people. The old system got stagnant, the same 4 mfs (me, kandy, josh, du) just sat at the top and when shit popped off somebody would normally run to mama kandy for help. Now, it's a gamble everytime, there's no running for help.

It's literally pick a door with a different name, how much thought did yall put into this?

brah, lol

you wanna implement the lottery shit unknown has been talking about?

idk what else to tell you...but tbh, NOBODY at the time saw allergens nigging the way he has today b/c he barely had enough for bus fair when this was put in place

brah, lol

you wanna implement the lottery shit unknown has been talking about?

idk what else to tell you...but tbh, NOBODY at the time saw allergens nigging the way he has today b/c he barely had enough for bus fair when this was put in place
You mean to tell me that you really didn't see how a broke mf could come up by doing nothing with this system!?

Ey yei yei......................................

You mean to tell me that you really didn't see how a broke mf could come up by doing nothing with this system!?

Ey yei yei......................................

the rules were still in place that you had to have more than someone to rob them

at the time, he was no threat

BUT, i said the fighting bets should be based on the spreads, and you didnt like that either...getting money is WAY too easy..there arent enough ways to lose it which has been my qualm from jump.

this is all still a work in progress b/c as shown today, things might need tweaking yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back