Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to get that V.I.P. access for 3k. Thanks

@TheMasterKey
91191a914eb120b4255665d74141fd90.jpg_zpstclvxqkp.gif

@Whiskas knows me in real life.

Is there any additional requirement besides e-money needed to have VIP access? Because the OP didn't say any.
Oh ok...@whiskas, come vouch for your mans

And refer another feeeeeemale

Have you ever been on a male dominated forum?

@Reesey, come in here and tell them about the swine you just posted about

Pretty much any color is available. I can see if I can find ones that "glow", not sure if that's available or not tho
BB has glowing names and they use xenforo as well so I know it's possible

Is there a transfer from another site option? Lol I got some money sitting at another site that I will never use :(

@TheMasterKey gimme sum bank protection...

I got u fam

BB has glowing names and they use xenforo as well so I know it's possible

Ima look into that now fam

@TheMasterKey could you change my name back to Blactivity? This Inebriated shit is garbage and I hate it.

smh/lol aight

Is there a transfer from another site option? Lol I got some money sitting at another site that I will never use :(

Lol we don't acknowledge that other spot

Can we open a savings?
Cuz that boxing site I told you about with their money system, you could only be robbed for what you were holding. The money in your savings was safe..

Their money system just like the lottery was all built in to the site though. You doing every transaction manually...

People could give money to each other freely,, and try to rob each other freely. And move money to their savings which couldn't be robbed but also can't be used for anything else unless they were holding it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back