Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
You catching feelings man, you know everytime you respond to something it's catching feelings. I know its dumb but I guess those the rules.
these the dumb ass rules yall started....

now that niggaz use them against yall.....we the foul ones...

both yall nigagz can't help but race to out lame eachother.....

i mean he's well into the lead at this point..actually making accounts to be another nigga..... but you changing history again with your lying ass is keeping it close

I started no rules, nigga I stand on my own and don't need no backup. For the record you the one keeping this going not me, I've been done, you keep bringing me up. You still feeling a way which is why you keep mentioning me.

The lame thing is y'all going out of your way to keep changing his name. You had no reason to respond to that post but you still in your feelings. We done here.

I started no rules, nigga I stand on my own and don't need no backup. For the record you the one keeping this going not me, I've been done, you keep bringing me up. You still feeling a way which is why you keep mentioning me.

The lame thing is y'all going out of your way to keep changing his name. You had no reason to respond to that post but you still in your feelings. We done here.
nigga i ain't going outta my way.. he's making new accounts....all he had to do was wait a week like u i, josh, literally everybody else that got a name change before...

he's going outta his way.. it's nothing for me to make a post changing his name...

it's everything to make a whole new identity... and that's your tag team partner like it or not, he been riding you, you been riding him.....
nobody else got yall backs but yall...and you never stood on your own, yall been working together from the jump....

stop lying...again

Nigga me and him aren't in cohoots, you just think that because we had a back and forth with you at the same time. Like I said I ain't said shit to you in days so cut the crap you keep bringing me up.

Nigga me and him aren't in cohoots, you just think that because we had a back and forth with you at the same time. Like I said I ain't said shit to you in days so cut the crap you keep bringing me up.
bruh, you like be in deep delusions... my whole reason for coming at you was quoting his post directed at me....

how you forget that already???

i know u didn't.. u just fucking lying again

Show a post where either of us asked each other for help...
nigga i ain't showin u shit, i'm bout to jsut let yall niggaz have it and do somethign else today

let you pretend to be me for a day....u seem to love it

you a little kid bruh....

tis the dumbest shit i've ever seen.. nigga asked for a fight then tries to duck out of it any way he know how...
how you gonna call every exchange feelings or furious?

you don't want an exchange.. u just wanna talk to yourself.....so i'll let u...

bruh, you like be in deep delusions... my whole reason for coming at you was quoting his post directed at me....

how you forget that already???

i know u didn't.. u just fucking lying again

So after that one post which is a stretch when were we in cahoots. Stop it nigga, you must be bored which is why you starting this shit again.

@Coon Chill bruh, one dude thinks he's the toughest guy in chicago, while also thinking you can that you can cosign an insult and not expect a clapback.

The other spends most of his off time at strip clubs and smashing imaginary pass arounds

Their minds don't operate in reality, any attempts to shake them of their delusions are futile, please cease any attempts to do so

I find it funny how dude always finds himself in these back and forth when no one says anything to him, I'm going to leave your daddy alone even though nothing of disrespect was said on my end.

@TheMasterKey could you tell me who said this?

1qwee7swTEaA1WQWFL2Glw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back