Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol but u already know I was gonna rob u. I was already plannin on giving everybody a mill each and burning the rest after I robbed u.
Gone head and feed the streets, take down the villain. I just want my betting money is all.

Yall can't appreciate a good villain around these parts smh, yall lucky a nigga gotta heart

#bars

At this point I think its best we all start from "scratch". Everybody who has a stash on page 1 gets 3 mill. Josh gets 5 cuz he paid for 2 and kandy gets 10 cuz she paid for 7. Neither josh or kandy will be able to rob anybody being that the new money wars is about to start (I think).

Bets made in the betting thread before this post are no longer valid being that we're starting from scratch.

At this point I think its best we all start from "scratch". Everybody who has a stash on page 1 gets 3 mill. Josh gets 5 cuz he paid for 2 and kandy gets 10 cuz she paid for 7. Neither josh or kandy will be able to rob anybody being that the new money wars is about to start (I think).

Bets made in the betting thread before this post are no longer valid being that we're starting from scratch.
I can put my 5 mill on shenko now right?

Please send 400k of my stash to @Whiska. Give him/her stash protection

Please send 400k of my stash to @Whispering Eye give him/her stash protection

Please send Josh 100k of my stash. Tell him Winter is coming for House Lannister

holy shit i completely missed this....

can i put whatever my current stash is on lomachenko?

That will give me 4M

With that 4M I'm robbing Chi, BNE and Judah

That will give me 7M

With that 7M Im robbing

Cain
MissK
Ironman
Chitown
Remedy
Sam
Reesey
Whiskas