Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw we ain't psychics....

unless you admitting yall was on the phone so he knew what you meant
We wasn't on the phone and dont start the 'on the phone' business but normally after a winning and someone comes in and robs its pretty obvious. I mean he did 'ether' it.
Maybe he wouldve asked of what, had he not known.

just a guess tho.

Bruh stop reaching, if she wanted anything else of remedy's besides her winnings why would she wait until after she won the tournament? Stop playing stupid b
i'm not playing stupid, i'm playing facts and specifics.

she did not specify her stash.....

just like you were wrong of me robbing you of your 50 k, you're wrong about this

We wasn't on the phone and dont start the 'on the phone' business but normally after a winning and someone comes in and robs its pretty obvious. I mean he did 'ether' it.
Maybe he wouldve asked of what, had he not known.

just a guess tho.

"riight"
yall prolly on the phone right now....

tell goldie i said whassup

i'm not playing stupid, i'm playing facts and specifics.

she did not specify her stash.....

just like you were wrong of me robbing you of your 50 k, you're wrong about this
You're playing stupid, again, it wouldn't make sense for her to rob her for anything else but her win money right after her winning.

Plus you got robbed of it by kandy so.............

You're playing stupid, again, it wouldn't make sense for her to rob her for anything else but her win money right after her winning.
it obviously didn't make sense for me to rob you and judah since i ain't even get enough to stash it...

shit happens....

kandy should have been specific.. it might have taken her an extra 8 seconds to type stash... but she didn't type it... call it a rush......
haste makes waste

I'm gonna ask that you stop making up scenarios as if Goldie is rigging this game by talking to me on the phone.

I talk to Goldie about this competition just the same as yall mfs do ( on this here forum)
He ain't helping me win, he aint helping me plot, all he is doing is helping transfer the money, like he is doing with all of us.

Kandy is doing this with the help of her TEAM and I was just quicker than you, point blank period.

i.
don't.
believe.
you.

what incentive do you have to tell me the truth?

it's not like i can prove you wrong

it obviously didn't make sense for me to rob you and judah since i ain't even get enough to stash it...

shit happens....

kandy should have been specific.. it might have taken her an extra 8 seconds to type stash... but she didn't type it... call it a rush......
haste makes waste
Nope, goldie will honor it. He knows what she was after. In the end, you got robbed of my winnings and grasso is the heavy favorite, that's 50k right back in my pocket.

Chess not checkers b

yea yea yea yea,

imma call yall team "on the phone" from here on out....

just so we know what it all is

i.
don't.
believe.
you.

what incentive do you have to tell me the truth?

it's not like i can prove you wrong

I'm an honest person. That's all I got.
What reasons do I have to lie or tell you the truth?
I don't really owe you either but...

I choose honesty and that's what I gave.

Sooooooo, Kandy can't rise up without Goldie rigging shit, Kandy is bulletproof...
etc.

so much for Girl Power on this bitch.
des7bb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back