Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when did you have to @ someone to rob them. WTF?!

I been robbing since the shit started and a few times I didn't @ them. I don't have to at Remedy for him to know im talking bout Remedy.

Since when did you have to @ someone to rob them. WTF?!

I been robbing since the shit started and a few times I didn't @ them. I don't have to at Remedy for him to know in talking bout Remedy.
Don't pay any attention to the bum, goldie liked your robbery post, he knows it's legit. Keep your eyes on the next goal.

i ain't going back to find the shit, but goldie said pretty early in the game you have to @ the person you rob, you can't do that shit in the dark....

i ain't going back to find the shit, but goldie said pretty early in the game you have to @ the person you rob, you can't do that shit in the dark....
That was in reference of robbing people in pm's, which I did. Didn't have anything to do with @ people. If it's a problem he could do it himself when he does the transfer

230 pages....i ain't fishing through them shits, but i remember what i remember

just cuz yall say something doesn't mean it's true....

there was definitely a conversation about @'ing ppl who get robbed, and iirc goldie said that folk had to be @'d

@'ing the person has never been a rule, damn near half the robberies on here had no @.

I'M CLOSING THE THREAD UNTIL I CATCH UP ON EVERYTHING.

ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE MK TOURNAMENT HAS 20 MINS UNTIL THE ROUND IS OVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back