Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Remedy your own team don't have faith in you! Join us!

Remy is a nice person. But I will be spending time opening the door to the savage life for her.....

She's going to have all of y'all begging her for mercy by this time next week.

Aye Kandy,, Imma say some crazy shit over the next two weeks....just want you to know it's all in jest and competition.

I will never disrespect you or blak....I respect y'all as women. And will never call y'all out y'all names, or make it personal.....

But there's a good chance y'all gonna hate me when it's over.

I just hope it's not forever.

:cry:

Aye Kandy,, Imma say some crazy shit over the next two weeks....just want you to know it's all in jest and competition.

I will never disrespect you or blak....I respect y'all as women. And will never call y'all out y'all names, or make it personal.....

Apologize when it's over, get angry and mean now.

I got hella tough skin. You'd be surprised. Just don't mention my child and we GOOOOODT.

tumblr_n60kvuGupP1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Everything should be caught up now.

For all players in the money wars. The stash in this thread will not be changed for the next two weeks. Your stash is now in the Money Wars thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back