Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all just not going to leave Josh alone, he climb out of the hole to only get robbed again.
jQam6UU.gif

@TheMasterKey while you back there in the vaults gone head and lift @I Eat Smelly Vagina of his funds also

Lotta words, lil action

Next time I loan you some money I expect to be paid back in a timely fashion. Making me forcefully take it back is insulting
What kinda goofy ass behavior is this b!? I legit forgot, I don't think about my e-money all day. You coulda just @ me for the bread, but your napoleon complex took over.

What kinda goofy ass behavior is this b!? I legit forgot, I don't think about my e-money all day. You coulda just @ me for the bread, but your napoleon complex took over.
I shouldn't have to @ you for my bread lil fish

Hopefully this lil setback will teach you a Lesson in keeping up with ya debts. @AP21 ain't gonna be around forever to remind you how to wipe ya ass

I'm not in this. I tried to help out last time and got told to mind my business.

So that's what I'm doing.
I'm sorry about that, I wasn't myself that day.

I need your help this time b, help me get on my feet. I'm getting bullied out here.

I shouldn't have to @ you for my bread lil fish

Hopefully this lil setback will teach you a Lesson in keeping up with ya debts. @AP21 ain't gonna be around forever to remind you how to wipe ya ass
Most people set times and dates for debts, none of which I recieved. Plus, I didn't even get your money, if I did I'd have 3.1 mill in the stash but I had just 3 mill in the bank...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back