Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you rob them while they are about to be in a tournament!

This guy really is a savage!

Somebody @ the banker.

Then you rob them while they are about to be in a tournament!

This guy really is a savage!

Somebody @ the banker.
kandy i'm a nice guy...

i'm all about peace....

i don't want anybody to get robbed

Du right now

dwyane-wade-pump-fake-h.gif

A nice guy named Savage?

oxymoron. ain't believeing it.

it's an allusion to the Savage Garden

a literally term coined by Anne Rice in the vampire lestat.....it talks about the savage nature of the world, and how everything has it's place no matter how brutal it may seem, it all fits......like a hawk eating a baby rabbit....savage yes, but part of the same garden...

and unfortunately people getting robbed, there's always gonna be victims in the savage garden......my name is just a representation of that....

i don't think robbing everyone would be a nice thing.... bt it's necessary....and i did not hesitate....but i swear i'll take it back

we don't have to fight......

i like you kandy, i think we make better friends than enemies

giphy.gif

I find it funny that you're pump faking
robbing stashes goes against my morals......
ONLY because I don't want the innocent to suffer, I will spare you.
this is why you are a good person.....

@TheMasterKey @AP21

under the eyes of al that is right and fair in the world.....i hold all thee witnesses to what can happen when two people who are passionate about doing the right thing make a legally biding typed agreement.....that if breached for any reason i am entitled to the sum of the breached amount.....it brings me great joy that we could come to this agreement under the eyes of the fair people of the ABW.....you are all worthy of being called a fair and just audience

good day

Josh insult me if you must. But all you're showing is that you do not have the compassion that me and Kandy just displayed.

You some how find it cowardice of me to not be a tyrant.

This is troubling , and maybe more people should consideR you the enemy.

Josh insult me if you must. But all you're showing is that you do not have the compassion that me and Kandy just displayed.

You some how find it cowardice of me to not be a tyrant.

This is troubling , and maybe more people should consideR you the enemy.
Your not little finger du, you lack the subtlety. I find it pretty lame that you threaten to steal other people's stashes when you're under threat of being robbed. That's cowardice, take your L like a man but I don't expect that from a bmore nigga. Yellowtape was right about yall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back