Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing it from March 15th to March 12th

As of March 12th posters will have to pay 1k to change their pics/taglines

@TheMasterKey - I would like to buy your bank Sir and place bank protection on myself.

And we will also need a record on how you make your money here on out. With you being the banker and all.. you can just give yourself 50K.

Lol.

1. Your money's too small to rob me
2. I JUST explained to u the rules via pm an hr ago and you still ain't get it lol
3. I got mfs like @Shotta and @KandyPants watching my moves, all my bets are accounted for.
4. I keep my money public so people can keep an eye on it.
5. As of 3-12 nobody will be able to hide their money amount

The people with bank protection are listed in the OP.

To rob them, u have to pay 30k to break their protection AND pay 15 to do the robbery, so you will need 45k to do it.

If you're robbing someone w/o bank protection then all you would need is 15k for the robbery.

1. Your money's too small to rob me
2. I JUST explained to u the rules via pm an hr ago and you still ain't get it lol
3. I got mfs like @Shotta and @KandyPants watching my moves, all my bets are accounted for.
4. I keep my money public so people can keep an eye on it.
5. As of 3-12 nobody will be able to hide their money amount

Yeah I know.. upload_2017-3-10_13-36-35.jpeg

Today will be the last day posters will be able to change your picture, hide ur money amount, tagline.

@TheMasterKey Lemme get @NoOneImportant account for 15k

I'm sorry it had to be you bruh, but I figure you'll understand my motivation. A young sith has to consolidate his power.

And while I'm at it lemme get @Race Jones account for 15k too, sorry soul sister, but greed is a powerful temptress.

And finally lemme get that portection for 15k as well.

fMvrJ5f.gif

@TheMasterKey Lemme get @NoOneImportant account for 15k

I'm sorry it had to be you bruh, but I figure you'll understand my motivation. A young sith has to consolidate his power.

And while I'm at it lemme get @Race Jones account for 15k too, sorry soul sister, but greed is a powerful temptress.

And finally lemme get that portection for 15k as well.

fMvrJ5f.gif

Finally someone other than me @Chi-Town B and @KandyPants are playing the game. Good shit fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back