Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be right, I took knock and blac's bread yesterday that's 5.35 mill and goldies 1.35 mill that's 6.88

I just took chicity's bread (he just won a mill) so that's 2.14 mill added to my 6.88 which is 9.02. Rem just won 2 mill which added to her 1.64 is 3.64 which gives me 12.66 mill
She aint even get to bank that money ye...

You ol dirt dawg lmao.

Can't be right, I took knock and blac's bread yesterday that's 5.35 mill and goldies 1.35 mill that's 6.88

I just took chicity's bread (he just won a mill) so that's 2.14 mill added to my 6.88 which is 9.02. Rem just won 2 mill which added to her 1.64 is 3.64 which gives me 12.66 mill

where did Rem win $2M?

lol that's where you're wrong my nigga. See you fucked up when u started stabbing all your allies in the back. I treat my crew good and they look out for me when needed.

9ycWtQu.gif
All your homies is broke cause of me tho.............

She aint even get to bank that money ye...

You ol dirt dawg lmao.

oh

well fuck alla dat...i aint taking no potential winnings. I only add/subtract from amounts i can account for.

you shouldn't have shot your load so fast Tariq

c'mon ya'll. I wanna make sure everybody get their bread

ya'll got to @ me. I aint gon in that thread yet

if _______ dont want to @ me, then somebody else has to

oh

well fuck alla dat...i aint taking no potential winnings. I only add/subtract from amounts i can account for.

you shouldn't have shot your load so fast Tariq
Bruh they got the bread, goldie did the same to me way back when, let's not change the rules now

Bruh they got the bread, goldie did the same to me way back when, let's not change the rules now
brah, how you gon tell me to take something that aint even hit her account yet?

it would be different had i known and would've taken what she had based on that amount instead of what the 1st page said

c'mon..dont be difficult

brah, how you gon tell me to take something that aint even hit her account yet?

it would be different had i known and would've taken what she had based on that amount instead of what the 1st page said

c'mon..dont be difficult
I'm not being difficult, I'm asking you to do your job, that's all. I find it funny that it's a problem when I get gully but when goldie does it nobody batted an eye, yet here we are and mfs coming out the woodwork on some "that's not fair"

I'm not being difficult, I'm asking you to do your job, that's all. I find it funny that it's a problem when I get gully but when goldie does it nobody batted an eye, yet here we are and mfs coming out the woodwork on some "that's not fair"

cain told me not to explain myself...yet...here i am again

brah, all im saying is, i didnt know she won money. NOBODY told me. How you expect me to just go off your word? All i ask is if there is a transaction, then just @ me to the thread where i can see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back