Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the got damn point!?!?!?!?
this is why i like the percentage robbery system..

no robbery is certain, all crime isn't successful...

you have to pick the amount you want to rob them for and if you fail the robbery the person you tried to rob gets the amount you tried to take....

shit kept everybody honest....cuz there's nothing stopping kandy from robbing the entire board whenever she wants to....

this is why i like the percentage robbery system..

no robbery is certain, all crime isn't successful...

you have to pick the amount you want to rob them for and if you fail the robbery the person you tried to rob gets the amount you tried to take....

shit kept everybody honest....cuz there's nothing stopping kandy from robbing the entire board whenever she wants to....

If yall weren;t so disloyal yall could've been banded together and robbed her

i was the first one to try to align with her.... but she wanted me to buy credits....

i was like
giphy.gif

No no no no .... yall will not band together and rob my baby @Kandy .... she is very upstanding in the ABW community. All the work she's done here...... I'm so appalled

I gotta get back into the game man.......shouldn't have gave away alla of that bread, aint even leaving until summer over.

Impossible.

What she got 4m's? You could add all the active memeber together and you still not seeing that.

Shits designed to fail but the lone wolf dies and the pack survives. As long as I got a lil something I'll never be out

Impossible.

What she got 4m's? You could add all the active memeber together and you still not seeing that.

Shits designed to fail but the lone wolf dies and the pack survives. As long as I got a lil something I'll never be out

Yea it's almost outta hand now, but yall let it get there. Yall were in reach for months but kept robbing each other instead of getting the person on top.

Yea it's almost outta hand now, but yall let it get there. Yall were in reach for months but kept robbing each other instead of getting the person on top.
I never robbed anyone. Matter fact she robbed me cause I said she wouldn't (she even took a loss to do it)

I just don't get it b, but I ain't complaining, I'll build it back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back